Rabu, 13 Juni 2012

Breastfeeding time

Okay, since i have to supply breastmilk for my little Raihan, every day, i have to allocate little time for breastfeeding (apa sih bahasa Inggrisnya memerah ASI? haha). First time i try to pump, i only get about 10-20ml breastmilk. Make me down, for sure. But, as the time goes by, it becomes much more better. I can produce 100ml in half an hour. And now, i can get 100ml in only ten minutes. Alhamdulillah....

Since i dont use breastpump-i prefer to use my hands-it doesnt need many equipment for pumping. and this is my equipment for breastfeeding activity:

cooler bag, bottles, nursing apron, tissue, and handsoap *ignore that tissue box, not mine :p



Its me, wearing nursing apron given from my friend

And this is it, two bottles of breastmilk, its about 200ml
There are 3 empty bottles left in my bag, waiting to be filled

I usually bring 5 bottles filled with breastmilk, but this recent days, i add 1 more bottle in my bag. Its because Raihan drink more than before.

Okay, thats my story about breastfeeding. I also posted this before in multiply. Oya, I still learning to write in English, so sorry for many mistakes :p


2 komentar:

  1. Gluk *
    suddenly so curious about mine next year insyaAllah
    *curious how much i can produce breastmilk

    Ganbarrooo!

    BalasHapus
  2. you can do it, you can do it, yeee!! *apasih

    perawatan PD mulai dari hamil Lis, silakan gugling buat cari tau yaa *ga membantu*, biar nanti pas udah lairan produksi ASInya lancaaarr ;))

    BalasHapus

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...